Quote of the Day

more Quotes

22 October 2011

A nice surprise

Hello, world!

This is not a fashion blog and I'm not interested in Pippa Middleton's urban runaways. She became more popular than Kate after her royal wedding and is now a fashion icon. But what I saw her wearing today while being regulary followed during her usual errands in London put a smile on my face.

Spotted on People

I love this bundled-up ensemble and I never thought my same scarf could match with those colors so well. Just Lovely! Good job here, Miss Middleton. And you also reminded me something more important today: "Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances." (Wayne Dyer)

I've always thought this girl wasn't all about 'derrier' only! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, your opinion counts! Feel free to express yourself xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...