Quote of the Day

more Quotes

14 September 2011

Wise words

"I wonder if your daddy landed in Paris safe and sound. It's strange he hasn't given us a call yet."
"Ahhhh, I'd give my whole room away with all my toys inside for a weekend in Paris!"
Dreamy eyes.
"Well, next time he goes for a business trip, we can join him. Huh?"
"Oh no, no way, I have to go to school!"
"I'm sure if you miss a few days it's not the end of the world, sweetie."
"Mom, I LOVE school and I can't miss any of it!"
"Ehm ... weren't you supposed to be an explorer?"
"Yes but school is more important now and, besides, I WILL be an explorer in the future, travelling can wait!"
"Do as you want, sweetie."
Remorse. Big time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, your opinion counts! Feel free to express yourself xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...