Quote of the Day

more Quotes

13 July 2010

intolerable heat

temperature is over +32°C at the moment and i'm sweating to death. all my energies are gone, i'm a lazy bump who drinks a lot and dreams about visit scandinavia for the first time ever. my period is about to arrive, the stress is even harder to fight.

 i should be by the pool like this all day to keep sane!

at least i've a good book to keep me company, the other daughter by lisa gardner. it's really entartaining.

will i survive?

another couple of days and then i'll go back to abruzzo for some genuine holidays. i really can't wait to see my nana and old friends again. i may even stay an extra week, depending on the actvities scheduled. we'll see. 

right now, i've to find the courage and get some ironing done. wish me luck! yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, your opinion counts! Feel free to express yourself xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...