Quote of the Day

more Quotes

22 March 2012

Documenting (extraordinary) ordinary life

It's done, we've new dos! And this is how both Ali and I look after our Spring treats at the hair saloon this afternoon.


I must admit that I'm stupefied of myself. I never really had drastic changes, I'm the one who has never dyed her hair, not yet and I'm not intentioned to unless some major stress makes me turn all greyhaired. My long hair became my trademark so that I'm the only girl of the yearbook you could reassurely recognize. While look at me now!


And no, I didn't need to boost my morale. No divorce is planned here (well, at least from my part LOL). I just got bored of my hair and decided to do something about it, with a fringe looking pretty simple to start with. Who knows what I'm up next now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, your opinion counts! Feel free to express yourself xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...