Quote of the Day

more Quotes

29 March 2012

Daily Essence

I'm shooting a lot these days, using different lenses and new methods. The course helped me gain a new photographic perspective and opened up unexplored zones in my creativeness. The complexity of technique intimidated me a bit in the beginning, but the more I feel confident, the more I let myself go.

I've always thought that writing and photography are parallel, photos allow me to be more incisive because a neat combination of different elements in the same image communicates better. Images touch the soul more directly and immediately. 

I just need to be on the costant lookout so that things just come to me. Sometimes they're there, ready to be captured. Maybe around the corner of your neighborhood. This is some of my result. Ladies and gentleman, please enjoy the essence of early Spring.


A gentle spring evening arrives
airily, unclouded by worldly dust.
Three times the bell tolls echoes like a wave.
We see heaven upside-down in sad puddles.
Love's vast sea cannot be emptied.
And springs of grace flow easily everywhere.
Where is nirvana?
Nirvana is here, nine times out of ten.

"Spring-Watching Pavilion", Ho Xuan Huon
 



The bird has come
to bring light to birth.
From every trill of his,
water is born.
And between water and light which unwind the air,
now the spring is inaugurated,
now the seed is aware of its own growing;
the root takes shape in the corolla,
at last the eyelids of the pollen open.
All this accomplished by a simple bird
from his perch on a green branch.

"Spring" by Pablo Neruda

Spring in Izola, Si

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, your opinion counts! Feel free to express yourself xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...