Quote of the Day

more Quotes

07 September 2011

Bookland

I spent the whole morning looking for ideas to renovate my house (yeah, that poor daughter of mine is watching cartoons while I sip my tea once again -ehm!), especially bookcases. They are all that interest me. I spotted some amazing creative ones on WebUrbanist.


And this ingenious one in Veronika and Sebastian's apartment in London (via ApartmentTherapy.)


There's always so much magic in a bookcase, it encloses part of wisdom of the person and reflects the spirit of the house. The itmes you find more in my house are books and photos, and I love finding new original ideas to cointain them. 



There's even a way to organize books by colors! (via oddee)
"I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves." - Anna Quindlen
How innovative! (via pixelcurse)
source

 I'll share pics of my bookcases as soon as my reorganization is finished. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, your opinion counts! Feel free to express yourself xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...