Quote of the Day

more Quotes

10 May 2011

Chronic nostalgia

The time has come again, to feel nostalgic about my native region and wanting to go back. I could never adapt again to my life in Abruzzo, but still, I miss it terribly. I miss the most genuine, wild, typical landscapes that I'm riviving on this blog through the usual Paesaggi d'Abruzzo group photos.


I would like to go back and stay for at least 1 month. I can't this year, so I'm afraid I'll have to get used to travelling with the net for the time being. And maybe, just maybe, when I'll finally go again, I'll enjoy it even more. So perhaps all this waiting is worth such efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, your opinion counts! Feel free to express yourself xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...