Quote of the Day

more Quotes

22 March 2011

Today I ...

... went to another exausting water aerobics class.

... realized that Spring is in the air.


... finally applied for renewing my Driving Licence (an odissey that drove me to 3 offices to prepare all the forms required).

... filmed the Flowers Market I visited on my way back home.

... reminded hubbie to ask for the new job vacation schedule (no dates, no plans)

... enjoyed a beautiful sunset.


... cooked a quick quiche for dinner (see recipe here).


... started to watch 2 movies but none of them seemed interesting enough.

... so now I'm longing for a hot drink and bed. Nite nite, my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, your opinion counts! Feel free to express yourself xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...