i was given a new award from sandra. you go girl, i'm honoured! thanks!
for this award, you had to answer these questions about yourself, so here i go:
1. What would your prefect day consist of?
waking up around 10am with lots of alice's cuddle in bed, eating a light breakfast, including drinking the yummy cappuccino my hubbie makes, and writing in my pj until i remember i have to eat again (which never happens when i'm busy). walking outside, preferibly by the beach, dancing with alice there, having a superb dinner in a nice restaurant, then watching a good movie until i fall asleep on the couch and hubbie premurously covers me with a blanket and gives me a feet massage. yeah, the little joys of life!
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
jeans, 70's top and sandals
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
photography - blogging - reading
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
barefoot on the beach
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
i used to grow my own veggies and hearbs in the past. now, i nip in local markets or little shops
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
my paternal grandpa. he was ecletic, fascist in how own right ways, seductive and very, very stubborn. one of those persons who have no middle grounds and whom you could hate or fall in love. it was love at first sight for me of course! what a charismatic man!
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
both, i'm fond of dining out, so anything is fine with me (though i tend to prefer trattorias)
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
earth. i love earth.
10. Do you believe in fairies?
nope. is that a sin?
and yes ... LIFE IS GOOD! 'it's full of beauty. notice it. notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. smell the rain, and feel the wind. live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams' -ashley smith