Quote of the Day

more Quotes

10 January 2010

shakespeare in my home

i'm back from ikea with a bookcase for alice's room. we chose the limited-edition billy 'jader' model, which was released this year to celebrate billy's 30 years design. it's white and covered in green quotations from the works of william shakespeare, graffiti-style.



this is how it looks from the catalogue, but i'll soon post pictures of my baby's room. i just need to organize all her new toys and books and try to make the whole room look nicer. i told you what my only resolution for this year was, and i'm stick to it. 

i'm also near to an end with my short story, which needs to be sent within thursday to the females association. fingers crossed for me, as i keep changing style all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, your opinion counts! Feel free to express yourself xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...