1. What are three things that you're scared of and thus, would never dare to do during your lifetime?
touching a snake and flying
2. Five favorite cities?
london, barcelona, istanbul, san francisco and salamanca
3. Three gadgets that you'd be lost without?
camera, internet and books
4. Could you change a wheel on the car if you had to?
Never had to do it, but I could try
5. Is there a food that you absolutely detest and couldn't eat even if somebody important or special served it at a dinner party (your mother-in-law or Johnny Depp, for example?:)
meat interiors and frogs or snails
6. Have you ever fired a gun?
no and i hope i'll never have to do it
7. What is one food that you couldn't live without?
8. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?
being a honest and different person than my dysfunctional family
9. What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My grandpa waited to see me one last time before he died
10. Name one thing that you particularly miss about being a kid?
playing outside in the country long hours with my cousins
11. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
To have illimited resources for travelling
12. Favorite time of the day?
just before sunset
13. You have a ten-minute speech to give at high school - what would it be about?
About the importance of being yourself no matter what
14. Friend you've had the longest and how did you meet?
gianni from switzerland (family friend)
15. If you had to have a romantic dinner with someone, who would it be?
my husband, yet. he rocks! :)
16. Do you like New Year's Eve?
it could be easily deleted from calendar, i don't care
17. How many pairs of shoes do you have (honestly:)?
18. What is your favorite song at the moment?
dancing by elisa
19. Where would you like to go?
20. Do you put your left shoe on first or right shoe?
21. Have you ever broken a bone?
22. Three public figures that really irritate you (or have in the past)?
silvio berlusconi, fabrizio corona and george bush
23. How many electronic appliances do you have at home and what (only count those that you actually use)? 2 computers, one printer, two iPods, 2 mobile phones, 2 TV, 1 DVD player and 2 portable dvd players, a few toys, music and movie centre, vacuum cleaner, oven, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, hot water pot, hair dryer
24. Three things that scare the shit out of you?
cancer, flying and snakes
25. Five things that you just don't get?
smoking, drunk driving, ignorance, kids abuse and negligence
26. Five places you have to see before you die?
north pole, london, india, patagonia and japan
27. Do you have a nickname with your family or some friends?
28. Your three favorite TV shows?
don't have any, don't watch tv
29. Do you believe that UFO's exist and would you like to see one?