Quote of the Day

more Quotes

23 November 2011

Announcement

Just wanted to announce that I opened a new blog. It's in Italian, but I added a Google translator bar. The translation quality is monstrous, I'm sorry. You still can have an idea of what I'm blogging about, though. And if you're curious to know what's going on here in Trieste, you can't miss to regularly check  Chronicles from my foster city: diary of an Italian in Trieste too.

I'll keep blogging here, this is my main diary and it'll remain personal like this. I just felt the impellent urge to communicate my impressions in my mothertongue. The fact this new blog arrives just two years after A time for everything is a mere coincidence. I realized that this current blog is 2 years old only after opening the new one. Maybe November is my inspirational month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, your opinion counts! Feel free to express yourself xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...