Quote of the Day

more Quotes

27 April 2011

Feast of colors

Back from our Easter Tour de Force. Warm weather and sunshine made it possible to explore Vienna, about which I'm writing a travelogue. I'll post it soon. I was amazed by its grandeur and can't wait to share it here.

In the meanwhile, flowers continue blooming, temperatures begin to rise, making me feel more energetic. I just love Spring now! It's a feast of colors and fragrances everywhere ...

"The flower is the poetry of reproduction. It is an example of the eternal seductiviness of life." Jean  Giraudoux

I wish I could have a garden and plant my own seeds, then sit there and spend uncountable hours reading and playing with my daughter undisturbed. "I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck" (Emma Goldman), right? Maybe one day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, your opinion counts! Feel free to express yourself xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...