Quote of the Day

more Quotes

23 December 2010

On the move

Wow, what a week! And it's not finished yet, even if we're officially on holidays. But at least the savage packing is over, I can chill out by the computer before focusing on details. The night must be long for me tonight, I've to be awake until 3 am, because I'm the night owl and I'm supposed to resist until we're in the car, when Al will drive and I can finally sleep a bit. And just tonight that I need energies, I feel sleepy. Go figure!

The exciting part is that I don't know where we'll be going. Al booked a last minute trip for us and kept the destination a secret. He just told me to pack clothes for a week and not necessarly warm ones, which makes me suspect he's taking us to a milder country? Mistery, we'll find out tomorrow. I think this is very romantic and I feel very thrilled!

It seems yesterday that I posted about our early decorations and now Christmas is just around the corner. I had so many things planned that I think ended up accomplishing only a little half of them. I dind't even post all the cards I wanted. Bah! Better being more clement with myself. What do I expect after all? If you were used to hating this season, it takes time to adjust to the spirit and build your own traditions. The fact I don't feel uncomfortable anymore is already a progress.

I was able to enjoy the lights

To exchange gifts

To go window shopping

But mainly to watch my Lil Princess perform in both her ballet show and school recital, which was impressing and moving.


And now I'm off to spend Christmas abroad with my precious family. I'll be on the road in a couple of hours and be back in a week with more exciting stories. The world is so much funnier through new lenses!

Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, your opinion counts! Feel free to express yourself xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...