Quote of the Day

more Quotes

11 November 2010

Extreme realism

 Alfonso and Elda :)

Alice did a new drawing today, which left me delightly shocked. Because it's me and Alfie, all colorful and ... real! I mean, look at those hairs, her dad's curls and my new straight do (which denotes she's getting used to it eheheheh).

She drew another lovely version of me (apparently it was all about mama today), princess style. Let's face it: how many chances do I have to be a princess in real life? Ali thinks I am! 

Princess Elda

And by the way, today we went creative and crafted this cute St Nicholas, merely following our imagination.


Awwww, kids! :)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, your opinion counts! Feel free to express yourself xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...